5.16.2009

####TAGGED####

B4 start answer d question,i got some question loh....Mr.Hugo foong pls answer me....

1. Wat is TAGGED?4wat?wher get my result????

2. Ten lucky person to do dis quiz?again wan had write blog fren?(include u 4 person)fren had write blog oli...hw play??all my blog follower does not had write blog...so cincai i add in at d list...other follower c it wan play self copy d question lah....I oso dun knw dis 4wat??

3. I english not well wan answer in english??分明靠害。。。

4.Wei!!!Hugo Foong!!question no.23 so disficcult 2 explain me meh!!! 1 word explain me lah-靓!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


1. Besides your lips,where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
~~~Cheek loh,my cheek is white & soft mah~~~

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
~~~Not enough slep lah..time can return bek laz 9 let me sleep 1 night again?~~~

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
~~~My didi~~~

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
~~~ok gua,i ngam ngam broke my home gate..haha...~~~

5. Will you ever donate blood?
~~~Never,not is me stingy,because i low blood oso,self oso scare not enough,hw donate leh??~~~

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
~~~Sure,many tim..~~~

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
~~~Not...to be hate had lah....~~~

8. What does your last text message say?
~~~Let me finish my work&seminar i wil call u drink d lah!sabar lah>ok?(foong mei)~~~

9. What are you thinking right now?
~~~When finish my work&seminar??so tired lah!!!cause me cant go continue learn my m.jazz course,dis week EMILY teach<大丈夫> i not go i cant follow d step d lah!!!again cause me cant join Hugo P.D trip!!!..SHIT BOSS!!!HATE HIM!!!HMP!!!!~~~

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
~~~Had d...hehe...he dun knw....~~~

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
~~~1am mor....~~~

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
~~~Padini,Jusco cheras selatan~~~

13. Is some on your mind right now?
~~~Yes~~~

14.Who was the last person who text you?
~~~foong mei~~~

Ten lucky person to do this quiz,ps 2 jus tag who those have a blog &NO BLOG :)
(i)Hugo
(ii)Kiat Hoong
(iii)Kelly Chan
(iv)Shuet yee
(v)Khai Hoong
(vi)Bubuling
(vii)foong mei
(viii)Siew Wah
(x)Wan leng
(xi)CY

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
~~~har?dun knw woh..he never tell me...~~~

16. Is no.3 a male or a female?
~~~female~~~

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together,would it be a good?
~~~haha,but i nid ask hugo like drink"papaya milk"or not loh..if he boleh tahan n not care...i wil intro foong mei 2 him loh...haha!~~~

18. What is no.1 studying about?
~~~accounting~~~

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
~~~las week &las night~~~

20. Is no.4 single?
~~~mm..she is leng lui not wil single gua...haha....~~~

21. Say something about no.2?
~~~mm..kiat kiat is clever,smart,handsome,gentleman,face cute cute loh..dun knw he can let me pinch pinch he face???hehe... :) ~~~

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together?
~~~they not lesbian d~~~

23. Describe no.9?
~~~She is good,friendly,leng lui...too good no need explain...~~~

24. what will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
~~~If true...i juz knw laugh loh...because they fight 4wat???or call help!help!help!haha~~~

25. Do you like no.8?
~~~Jerry?sure like lah...he is my best friend..i like he always call me"yes,mum?",knw each other almost 10 year mor..primary skol stil nw....~~~


I finish d paper lah....anybody tell me d answer?????

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

没有评论: